You are wanted by Aquila!
Who is Aquila? We are cruise industry experts. For over forty years, Aquila’s purpose has been to ignite the spirit of discovery – and have fun while doing it! As a renowned Canadian tour operator, we deliver shore excursions to cruise lines that create lasting memories of the Bay of Fundy for our guests. We are highly respected within the industry and are often named as one of the best tour operators in the world by cruise executives.
At the encouragement of cruise executives, the Aquila Center for Cruise Excellence was launched in 2007, offering coaching and training programs to help cruise destinations around the world raise their level of excellence. We call Saint John our Living Lab because we take the lessons we learn and use them to teach and mentor others. Our specialized training has impacted thousands of tour guides, tour operators, frontlines, and other cruise industry stakeholders.
We are currently seeking a Workflow Wizard & Media Master for Aquila’s Center for Cruise Excellence, a position that will help our team continue to go above and beyond with our training programs. The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Cruise Client Database Management including input and ongoing maintenance of contacts (experience in CRMs not required but considered an asset).
- Coordination of Cruise Excellence Training Programs
- Support for Sales Team
- Support for Global Trainer Team including:
- Prepare training tools & materials, media templates, destination research, etc.
- Develop and update PowerPoint Presentations for new and existing trainings,
- Schedule and moderate Zoom virtual training sessions,
- Digital Marketing and Sales Tactical Plan Implementation and Management including:
- Social Media – Plan, post, and maintain social presence on our platforms,
- Website Maintenance – Add new training programs, news stories, videos, testimonials, etc.
- Email Marketing – Maintain newsletter audience, design & write email content, and send campaigns.
This position requires a positive, upbeat individual who is very organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, can communicate professionally with a wide variety of people – a true Captain of Multitasking! This is a full-time, salaried position and does require flexibility. Although most of the role is focused on Aquila’s Center for Cruise Excellence, during the busy months of the cruise season all members of the team support each other as we work longer hours to deliver Aquilamazing shore excursion operations to the cruise lines. We are very team-focused, working together to exceed the expectation of our clients in the cruise industry.
If you have experience working in a dynamic environment, a love for creating seamless workflow, and an eye for digital marketing, we want to meet you! Please reach out to us at email@example.com by Friday, February 24th. We appreciate all interest in joining our team; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.