Vendor ExcellenceContact Now
The vendors in cruise destinations are critical to the guest experience and this workshop helps vendor teams understand the importance of their roles in the success of cruise in their port destination. Everyone interacting with cruise guests serves as an ambassador for their destination and affects the passenger experience. This half-day workshop gives vendors the tools to deliver excellent service to cruise guests, and to understand how working together enhances the guest experience. After completing this training, participants will receive a certificate, and they will be ready to respond to guests with service excellence.
- Understanding the critical role of vendors in the success of cruise,
- Who is the guest, and what are they looking for,
- Setting yourself up for success with your products & service,
- The value of working together for the success of everyone,
- The Sales experience and how to improve it,
- Communicating effectively, and understanding cultural differences,
- Managing difficult situations and handling complaints,
- How to serve the guest and exceed their expectations.
Best for: Vendors & Retail
Available Formats: Virtual Workshop, Live delivery in destination