Are you new to the cruise industry, or do you have someone in your organization who is? This one-hour online course is the perfect introduction to cruise, helping you understand how the cruise industry works, the expectations cruise lines have of the ports and destinations they visit, and the important role everyone in the destination plays in delivering excellent experiences to cruise lines and their guests. Cruise 101 provides an overview of the cruise industry as it relates to ports, destinations and shore excursions, and you’ll gain an understanding of what successful destinations do to ensure the cruise lines and their guests are having exceptional experiences in the destination. Ideal for new government officials and other destination stakeholders, Cruise 101 allows people who are new to the industry to get up to speed quickly and with confidence.
- The importance of cruise for a destination,
- The cruise industry’s expectations of the destinations they visit,
- The role that shore excursions and tours play in the cruise industry,
- The expectations of cruise guests from the destinations they visit and the shore excursions,
- The importance of everyone working together in the destination to ensure successful cruise ship visits and satisfied cruise guests
Best for: Anyone new to the cruise industry, including government officials
Available Formats: Online Course